Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chapter Three: Education



Chapter Three
Education
Posted August 4, 2012


A Will, Undestroyed
Of all the things I might attempt,
Knew I that I could not fail,
Would be a college degree, or two, or three,
As a wind to fill my sail.

The Journey may lead me to and fro,
And far, and wide, or near,
But the closer I get to the goal I’ve set,
The less I have to fear.  

Yet somehow, now, the ebb and flow,
Of the tide that rises still,
Preys upon my insecurities,
And fights to destroy the will. 

When all at once I breathe in deep,
Inhaling what is true:
Strength, and support of those I love,
This sparks my faith anew.

By: K.J. Brubaker
Keiser University
Professor Fischetti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in you, with every inch of my soul. You are my role model, you are my idol. You are my rock. And i know that you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

If there's anyone in the world that can conquer this task it's you! You're so strong and have more will power than anyone I've ever met! You can doooo eeeeettttt